Stay fit and be well at Nine Zero Hotel in Boston
Fitness and Wellness at Nine Zero Hotel
Live fit and be well at Nine Zero Hotel. Our downtown Boston hotel makes staying in shape fun and simple with an onsite fitness center and wellness programs that keep you moving.
Our complimentary 24-hour fitness center provides everything you need for a great workout, whether you want rigorous strength training, a kick-ass cardio workout or a place for yoga and balance exercises. It features:
- Complimentary for all guests
- 24/7 access with guestroom keycard
- Two Precor treadmills, with TV screens
- Two Precor elliptical machines, with TV screens
- One Precor stationary bike, with TV screen
- Two Precor universal machines
- Full selection of free weights
- Yoga mats, balance balls, hula hoops & jump ropes
- Plenty of room for stretching exercise and warm-up/cool-down
- Great lighting and mirrors to remind you how good your form is
- Headphones and wall-mounted TV for an entertaining workout
- Towels and water to cool down
Stroll the Boston Common. Good for the heart and soul, walk through the Boston Common and Public Garden or head down to Boston's Esplanade to jog along the Charles River. Great walks begin just across the street from our boutique hotel.
Bike Boston! Nine Zero provides complimentary bicycles for our guests. Explore all of Boston and even Cambridge on two wheels. It's a great way to get around and healthy to boot.
For more details about any of these activities, please contact our concierge at (617) 772-5800 or at email@example.com.
After all that working out, why not indulge in a well-deserved In-Room Spa Service? You deserve it.