Nine Zero Hotel in downtown Boston is a pet-friendly hotel
A Boston Pet Friendly Hotel: Nine Zero
Our Boston pet friendly hotel genuinely, truly welcomes any number of pets without size or weight restrictions and for no extra charge. Plus our dog-friendly Boston location is unbeatable, complete with amenities that spoil your furry traveler
Nine Zero Hotel is surrounded by some of the best dog walking spots in the city. Just across from our boutique downtown hotel is Boston Common, a pet-friendly 50-acre public park. We also offer a fetching pet package to make traveling with your pets even easier.
Traveling with your pet?
Book our pet package, "Tail in One City", and we'll make sure your furry family member feels at home at our Boston pet friendly hotel. This package includes:
- Restful overnight accommodations in one of our deluxe guestrooms
- Designer pet welcome amenity
- Nine Zero pet bowls and a pet bed placed in your room for your pet's use throughout your stay
- Pet sitting, pet grooming, pet walking and pet massage services available through our concierge for a supplementary cost
- Traveling with your pet? Use our pet registration form »
Please note the type of dog and his or her name in the "Special Requests" section of your reservation.
You may also prearrange dog walking and pet sitting services; for assistance, please email Nine Zero Hotel's concierge or phone the concierge desk at (617) 772-5800.
For those with allergies to animals, allergen-free rooms are available. To request an allergen-free room, please contact us by email or phone at (617) 772-5800.