Luxury Hotel Service at Boston's Most Unique Boutique Hotel
Now for something different… our Boston Common luxury hotel is—well—uncommon. Luxury amenities, signature Kimpton Hotel services and genuine hospitality make for an inviting stay in the heart of downtown Boston at Nine Zero Hotel.
We approach each guest with genuine care and personalized service that leaves no detail overlooked.
Whether you're famous or infamous, a couple in love enjoying a romantic getaway or a "regular Joe" in town for business, Nine Zero Hotel's exceptional staff is dedicated to making your stay comfortable.
Nine Zero Hotel features:
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room, free of charge.
- InTouch members can "Raid the Bar", earn reward nights, get free WiFi, exclusive member offers, personalized stays and more. We're not shy about pouring on the perks. So what's stopping you? Join Now.
- Personalized room preferences and welcome amenities for Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members
- High-speed Internet access, complimentary to Kimpton InTouch Guest Loyalty members
- Hosted wine reception in our lobby, nightly from 5 to 6 pm
- Valet parking is $42/day with full in-and-out privileges; hybrid vehicles receive 25% discount per stay
- In-room spa services
- Express check-in and check-out service
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service daily located on our 2nd floor lounge
- Complimentary morning newspaper of your choice
- Complimentary onsite fitness center, open to guests 24/7 link
- Onsite 24-hour business center, including fax, copier and messenger service
- Full hotel concierge services
- Rise & Shine complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Personal shopper from Louis Boston (winner of Boston Magazine's "Best of Boston One-Stop Shopping" award)
- Fully accessible for people with disabilities; ADA kits available