A-List Amenities at our downtown Boston hotel
They say life is a journey. We say why not travel in style? That’s why everywhere you turn at the Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, you’ll find a high-end touch or amenity at-hand to make your stay as comfortable, personalized and enjoyable as possible. Whether that’s an in-room spa service or our nightly hosted wine reception, it’s just our way of saying that what we do is all about you.
Amenities and Services
- Inclusive European Breakfast with every reservation for up to 2 guests
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- Complimentary hotel programs: In-House Historian, To The Nines salon services (available at an additional cost), and a social media guide to Boston
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room free of charge.
- 24 hour fitness center
- Complimentary access to Boston Sports Club: Downtown Crossing's facilities and classes
- In-room spa services
- IHG® Rewards Club members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay
- IHG® Rewards Club members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® Rewards Club Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- Hosted wine reception in our lobby, nightly from 5 to 6 pm
- Valet parking is $49 per day with full in-and-out privileges; hybrid vehicles receive 25% discount per stay
- Express check-in and check-out service
- Complimentary morning coffee and tea service daily located on our 2nd floor lounge
- Complimentary morning newspaper of your choice
- Printing, copying, and scanning services available through our Guest Services Team
- Full hotel concierge services
- Rise & Shine complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Fully accessible for people with disabilities; ADA kits available