A-List Amenities at our downtown Boston hotel
They say life is a journey. We say why not travel in style? That’s why everywhere you turn at the Kimpton Nine Zero Hotel, you’ll find a high-end touch or amenity at-hand to make your stay as comfortable, personalized and enjoyable as possible. Whether that’s an in-room spa service or our nightly hosted wine reception, it’s just our way of saying that what we do is all about you.
Amenities and Services
- Healthy Travel: Take one of Kimpton's custom designed PUBLIC bikes for a ride around town. Our hotel bikes are there for all of our guests to enjoy.
- A partnership with Micro Kickboard Scooters
- Hotel programs: On-Call Historian (available at an additional cost), To The Nines salon services (available at an additional cost), and a social media guide to Boston
- It gives us peace of mind to know your body and mind's at peace. That's why we supply a yoga mat in every room free of charge.
- Custom designed Micro Kickboard scooters available in two children’s sizes for complimentary use during your stay (along with Nutcase helmets). Ask our staff for safety tips and recommendations on destinations to explore.
- 24 hour fitness center
- In-room spa services
- IHG® Rewards members get complimentary high-speed WiFi throughout the hotel during every stay
- IHG® Rewards members receive a $30 spa credit at participating hotels
- The IHG® Rewards Elite welcome amenity is a $10 bar credit
- Valet parking is $55 per day with full in-and-out privileges
- Express check-in and check-out service
- Complimentary morning newspaper of your choice
- Printing, copying, and scanning services available through our Guest Services Team
- Full hotel concierge services
- Windows open for fresh air (4 in.)
- Rise & Shine complimentary overnight shoeshine
- Same-day laundry and dry cleaning service
- Fully accessible for people with disabilities; ADA kits available
Your daily guest amenities fee of $25 + tax includes the following:
- 15% discount at Mast Restaurant adjacent to the hotel
- 10% off breakfast and lunch at Café Bonjour, steps away from the hotel
- Hand warmers upon request (seasonal)
- $10 credit to the Bodega
- Complimentary day pass to Boston Sports Club
- Premium WiFi throughout the hotel's guest rooms and public spaces
- Domestic phone calls
- Printing and faxing
- Notary Public services
- Package handling and receiving