Essential Exploration: Events and Attractions in Boston
While there’s no shortage of delightful diversions on-site at Kimpton Nine Zero, we’re compelled to divulge some of our favorite goings-on around the city. Our downtown Boston location places you within a short distance of many of Boston’s top attractions. No matter the season, you can always find something exciting or unexpected to entertain, inform or amuse.
- Shakespeare on the Common – A free outdoor Shakespeare in the Park performance at Boston Common (Tuesdays-Sundays in July & August)
- Faneuil Hall – Assorted street performers and international food vendors keep you entertained and well-fed throughout the day
- Boston Opera House – This historic venue plays host to visiting Broadway shows, diverse musical acts and speakers
- Fenway Park – Take the T and tour the home of the Boston Red Sox, or even catch a game!
- TD Garden – From the Bruins to Bon Jovi, the Celtics to Paul Simon, TD Garden is New England’s largest sports and entertainment venue